Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin Care Routine -- 14 year old -- Mild Acne...Have any ideas?

So, my previous and current skin care routine has been the 3 Step Skin Care system from Clinique, and recently ive started breaking out from the toner thing. i stopped using it, and my acne got a little better but soon, pimples began coming up on my cheeks again. not many, a couple though.





So, ive been looking for a new skin care routine. Hopefully stuff that can be found at drugstores maybe, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no brands like clean %26amp; clear and neutrogena. those DO NOT work for me. trust me. im ok with things like scrubs and treatments though, but i have mild to SUPER SMALL acne on my cheeks, but lots of tiny tiny pimples on my forehead that are the same color as my skin. they go away sometimes, but not always.


So i have combination skin. Any ideas?


THANKS!





BTW its ok if i have to use things like sponges and stuff.Skin Care Routine -- 14 year old -- Mild Acne...Have any ideas?
i use/recommend:





mint julep mask (cvs $3~5)


st. ives apricot scrub (cvs $4~5)


Clearasil ultra daily face wash [3 days guaranteed] (walmart $9~14)





i cant guarantee that the products would work for u like they did to meSkin Care Routine -- 14 year old -- Mild Acne...Have any ideas?
It sounds to me like your acne isn't that bad. I say you should try using a mild soap or facial cleanser in the morning and at night, then wash your face with warm water. Then, splash it with cold water a few times and pat dry. This will help close your pores and prevent excess sebum from coming out, which causes pimples. Good luck!
Well I'm 13 and I just use this face wash called Cetaphil (I have that kind of acne that you have) and it works really good, just make sure you apply a moisturizer right after. My favorite moisturizer is one fro Clinique. I forget what its called...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin