Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care help! PLEASE ANSWER?

I'm fifteen. I have combination skin, where my T-zone is really oily and the rest of my face is normal to dry. I also have a little redness on my cheeks. I'm looking into Neutrogena products and can't decide what to get! They have Visibly Even cleansers, moisturizers, and treatments. But they also have products specifically for combination skin. Should I get a cleanser for combination skin and moisturizer from Visibly Even? Or should I get the Visibly Even cleanser AND moisturizer for the morning, and then the combination cleanser AND moisturizer for the evening? Or do you have another suggestion? Help please!!!Skin care help! PLEASE ANSWER?
i have the same skin type and Neutrogena didn't really do much for me (I thought it was a bit drying). I would recommend Biore products, especially their Pore unclogging scrub and Dual fusion: SPF 30+moisturizer for in between skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin