Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin Care (Pimples and Blackheads) Pic Included?

How do I get rid of black heads? I normally just squeeze them out with my fingers but one of my girl friends told me that that just makes my pores bigger so more bacteria can go in. So how should I approach getting rid of black heads? No pictures of these (my computer cam isnt detailed enough to catch um).





I also have like these potential pimples growing on the side of my face. You can't see them yet but you can feel them. I have pimples between my eyes too. Will getting a pimple cream help that out?





I popped a pimple next to my mouth ( I know I shouldnt). Now there's a scab. Any way to hasten the healing process and have the scab fall off? Ty in advance.





pics:


http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=鈥?/a>


http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>Skin Care (Pimples and Blackheads) Pic Included?
Squeezing blackheads or pimples is not advisable. It makes scarring worse and can cause infection.





Medications for pimples work, but not for everyone and not all of the time. They also have side effects.





There are some tips on what you can do at home to control pimples and blackheads provider. You can find this information at www.SkincareDetective.comSkin Care (Pimples and Blackheads) Pic Included?
if it a big red horrible one..try toothpaste.. over night, it dries it out a lot, then a bit of perfume/aftershave on the spot will sting but kill the badness.. not a complete cure but helps
proactive,





or get the neutrogena wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin