Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care advice..Please help!!?

Hi...Im a 20 year old female and have some problems with my skin. I have under skin breakouts. You can feel them and they are not that bad but i am trying to get rid of them completely. I went to the dermatologist and he gave me differin cream. It did not do anything for me.Have been using it for 3 months. It seemed like it brought all the acne to the surface but after that never got rid of it. Now i am eating a lot better, drinking more water and juice. I am also taking vitamins but i want to stop using the differin. Is that a good idea? I dont want to break out even more. Will just eating better possibly clear up my skin? Thanks for any helpSkin care advice..Please help!!?
First, you want a cleanser for your acne. i suggest neutrogena acne stress power foam wash, you can get it at walmart. It a foam especially for acne, good luck! =]Skin care advice..Please help!!?
Definitely!by eating more nutrition food,can help ur skin problems.I suggest u to eat more vitamin C n E foods,drinks n fruits.u can also use vitamin C mask to keep ur skin healthy ( if the problem is on ur face ).if its on ur body,u can try some body lotion.n a very important thing is ur sleeping time.never stay late if u want a better skin.a good n healthy lifestyle is so important.thats what i think.hope that i can help u with my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin