Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care question....prom time!?

So prom is March 14. I don't have bad acne, but I have a bad habit of picking and making them into scabs. So I still have a couple scabs, and a few small bumps here and there. What can I do to make my skin look smooth and flawless looking? I'm using Physicians Formula Minerals as my powder foundation right now, and I also use their concealer, which is I think mineral-based, also.





I have normal-type skin if this helps, also. Any suggestions on what products I should use to make it smooth and flawless looking? Also I need suggestions on what I can use for some bacne, too.Skin care question....prom time!?
some of that clean and clear silver tube its fast acting and makes zits look smaller the first 8 hrs u use it. i use it and i only have little zits it works rly goodSkin care question....prom time!?
I use Maybelline silky smooth foundation. It has the foundation on one side of the bottle and moisturizer on the other side. when you push the pump, a little of both come out. It is the best foundation I have ever used. And believe me, i've tried so many different ones! It is very thick and covers every imperfection, even huge red pimples! It makes your skin completely flawless. I have some ance and acne scars and it covers everything! It is not shear like most foundations. I don't even have to use concealer it's so good. Then I use a little bronzer loose mineral powder on my checks, chin, and forehead to finish.
Well I'm sure you already know that you'll have to stop picking. I had the same problem before my wedding and just put my mind that I wouldn't pick any more. That alone helped immensely. However, I believe in Clinique acne treatments. I bought the soap, the clarifying lotion, the spot treatment, and also, they make a body acne spray that I still use today. I also got an antibacterial body wash and used a loofah. That helped as well. My face and back were clear on the wedding day!
Leave your skin and the scabs alone, let them heal by themselves naturally. You can try using a gentle scrub once a day just to remove any surface oils that can build up over a few days even with the use of a cleanser. Drink a good amount of water every day and exercise. So cliche, I know, but it really does work!! :)
Biore!! ALL of their products are AMAZING! If you have blackheads use their deep cleansing pore strips and try their Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser and Triple Action Astringent they work wonders and you skin will ddefinitelyclear up by prom! Also drink a lot of water it flushes out your skin and can help with your bacne.
Clear pores- is a skin cleansing system designed to fight acne from the inside out and our blended ingredients make it one of the most successful acne products on the market.








http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>
neutragena. the best
use neutrogena right now but when you have time i think you should get proactiv or go to skinid.com and take a quiz and see what fits you best!!!
well i use Mineralsilk Makeup


it is all natural


and they dont have bismuth which causes some people to form a rash or have an ichy face or even break out


my face always look very even as far as skin tone


and it always ALWAYS looks flawless but also natural.





it really is great ive been using it for a few years


and i rarely even have one pimple anymore.


its also very very easy to use :D





p.s. the owner is remarkably helpful


shell email you back right away


and she helps you if you dont know which foundation to choose.


her name is De.


SHES THE BEST!





she also has tons of eyeshadow colors


EVEN NEON ONES :)


and she tells you which ones will make your eye color pop


i swear shes a makeup EXPERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin