Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care QUESTION! ? any tips, remedies, ect?

okay, i have tried honestly a TON of skin care/face wash products, and 'home-remedies' BUT NOTHING WORKS!... see i don't have nasty acne or anything, i wear face make-up everyday and i hate it, i hate wearing make-up, i wish i didn't have to but i don't feel comfortable w/out it, so i am on a quest to find something that will clear up my skin (my lower cheeks and a tiny bit on my nose)... so that i can go freely w/out make-up.


SO, if you could just give me any skin care tips, products, remedies, ect.... that you know of, PLEASE SHARE THEM ! or any websites... thank you so much!


NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!


THANK YOU!





PLEASE NO MEAN COMMENTS...Skin care QUESTION! ? any tips, remedies, ect?
Have you tried the toothpaste thing? Dab on a bit of toothpaste to the acne and let it sit a bit before washing it off. I'm not sure if that's the problem you're having or not, but if so you could try it, can't hurt right?





I want to add, there isn't anything wrong with acne either, or breaking out. It happens to everyone, and I know that personally, I don't notice it when talking to or looking at a person. I do, however, notice when people cake make-up on trying to hide it. I hope that you can get rid of it, or at least lessen it so you can feel comfortable with yourself. :) Best of luck to you.





EDIT- I have dry skin as well, mainly on my nose. What works for me is I bought on of the little 'spa' facial kind of things. Basically you can attach different heads to it and cut it on and it spins around and washes your face. (By the way, they're not all expensive, mine was $19 and it came with a bunch of soaps and stuff)





If you want to try an at home thing for dry skin, get some unflavored oatmeal and some water, mix it into a paste and put it on your face for 15 minutes. It's sticky and kinda gross but it worked for me a few times.Skin care QUESTION! ? any tips, remedies, ect?
Hmm..


have you tried Clearisil Cleansing pads? I haven't but I have heard they are amazing and cost efficient.


Try staying away from Greasy foods and stuff.


And make sure to eat lots of greens and wear LESS make-up, like wear cover-up/concealer only. Then you won't be wearing as much make-up.





Good-luck :)


~Isabella
go to a dermatologist. I just went two days ago and i have almost no acne at all, like if you looked at my face, you wouldnt even be able to see anything really. they prescribed me 3 different meds and they are working, so go there.
You should try 漏Clinque dramatically diffrent moisturizing lotion漏 for your dry skin and if you get warm water,salt,sugar,and soap to wash ur face it will open up your pores and give you very soft skin.
There's this GREAT article and it's called ';Your Guide to Flawless Skin'; lol. Maybe it'll help you? :)


http://www.glamza.com/beauty-and-makeup-tips/skin-care-tips/91-your-guide-to-flawless-skin





xox
Ask your doctor for topical meds.











Nothing works perfectly for everyone.
acne free 3 step system it proven too work %26amp; i used it before. i stopped using it after my acne went away %26amp; it never came back.. just make sure you wash your face twice a day with any drugstore brand acne cleanser.
I use this:





Clinique 3 step skin care system.





But after the facial wash step i use Best Bath store acne bar.
everyone goes through it dont worry!





go to your doctor about some lotions that they can recommend


about 4 months ago i had the same problem


my doctor gave me some topical lotion to apply when i wake up to put on just before my make up and when im about to go to bed after taking off my make up


and without being big headed my skin is pretty much perfect now





i was so embaressed about going to anyone about my skin before


but its so so worth it!


just go to your doctor.. it doesnt cost much x





P.S DRINK A LOT OF WATER


IT HELPS TONS+ have you heard of the Simple range? Simple Facial Moisturiser helps loads
what kind of skin problems do you have exactly? Well anyway, vitamin E pills with the liquid inside works really well! I had a ton of scars on my arms from playing sports and stuff so every night before I go to bed, i poke a small hole with a toothpick in one of the pills and apply the liquid to each of my scars. The liquid/gel thing smells gross but it works really well. You have to rub the gel thing on the scar/acne/whatever for about 20 seconds. Now, after 3 weeks, My scars aren't as visible as they were before. In fact, they're practically all gone =]














edit: for dry skin, just buy a moisturizer.





P.S...


dont use too much make-up! It ages your skin faster and it's really just horrible for your skin. It can clog up your pores and cause blackheads %26gt;%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin