Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care question........???

Ive been depressed for a really long time..I am just throwing that in.but that is really besides the point...I used to have flawless skin...but as i got depressed and stressed out A LOT...i started to get pimples...its really not that bad i have seen people with A LOT worse but i took pride in my clear skin and its the only thing i loved about myself...I have been using St.ives products scrub and face wash for acne prone skin...and Witch hazel...i have been using it for about 2 months now...and about half way through that time i noticed a change...i was thinking WOW this is actually working....then all the sudden BOOM..it all comes back..........I don't understand why this is??? it seemed like it was working....me not stressing out is not something i can control right now...are these products not good??? I am using them religiously!!!!! at this point i am kinda feeling like there isn't much more i can do...I am doing everything possible to help...and nothings helping!!!!!!...and i don't want to use proactive...even if it does work...i like products that can be bought in stores.....I guess my question is why did it seem to be working...and then backfired???Skin care question........???
Your skin got used to the product so find another oneSkin care question........???
Sad. I've had a similar experience. Basically, what you were using was like giving your tired, stressed self a temporary boost. Then your body became sensitive to it, and said ';this is too harsh!'; Try gentler products without the witch hazel. I suggest biore in your case.
sad but I recommend to use dermaE is a organic products that help and heals people with acne I use to have bad skin but now my skin is more dewy go to dermaE.com the most important that this products is organic not chemical like proactive.
  • pulse rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin