Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care for men?

Hi Everybody,





Trying to keep life simple I, like a lot of men I guess, use a very basic routine of skin care: Washing my face and body with just a soap (Lever 2000 Aloe which I like) and once in a while using Nivea after shave balm for sensitive skin.


I do have a sensitive skin and I can't shave (manual) more than twice a week or I'll have a bad rash. I get a little bit of rash/pimples every time anyway and getting tired of it. To have a good skin regimen I know I have to do cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing whatnots; I don't think I have to be metrosexual or fit whatever stereotype to worry about my skin. Keeping things simple is very important for me though.


I do heart organic products but don't go out of my way to spend 10 times more just because a product has organic slapped all over it. I keep hearing Bee Royal and Burt's Bees mentioned on Y! Answers...so guys and gals, any suggestion on simple and natural routine and product regimen for a good skin? (27, Caucasian)Skin care for men?
Arbonne mens line!! My husband got those rashes every time he shaved too! The mens shaving cream is the best thing! He now can shave every day with no problem!Skin care for men?
It is not always what is put ON the skin that makes it healthy but what is put IN the mouth. Stay away from the toxins. Most of them are in animal products. Cheese, milk and other dairy products and processed oily foods, are major contributors to bad skin. Just eating right and staying clean. (I don't recall in any antique photos and such, someone with acne and other skin problems. Nor do the books suggest that any of them had a daily routine for keeping their skin nice.)
THE BODY SHOP!!!!! They have an Awsome product line for men.


Also, try dermologica... its a litttle pricy, but well worth it.
Try Papaya kojic or licorine base soap/cream.


These work wonders.


Check this out:


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>
You can ask for a suggestion at Beauty shop at the mall.
Men skin care products have greatly developed.





And many men, like you, have sensitive skin, thus there are many sensitive skin products for men to help avoid shaving problems such as razor burn, acne, irritation and so on.





Having a skin care routine doesn't make you a metrosexual, it shows how much you care about your appearance, Your face is the first thing everyone see's when they meet you, keeping it healthy says a lot about you.





Men skin care is easy, you start with a face wash, then a face scrub, a shaving cream and last you moisturize! Easy right? Now you just have to find the product that is right for your skin, I would recommend any men skin care products that say ';for all skin types'; they are easier to find. And these products aren't extremely expensive, just a couple of dollars more compared to your regular ';cheap'; shaving cream or soap.





Also, you mentioned you where 27, and the great thing about men skin care products is that the moisturizers contain anti-aging vitamins.





Check out our product reviews at http://menskincaretips.net/blog





and read more articles on Men Skin Care 101 at


http://www.menskincaretips.net/mens-face-care.html





Hope this helps!
Why don't you try to visit this site..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin