Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care product help?

I have sensitive skin.I was diagnosed last month with Seborrheic Dermatitis on my face.But everyone tells me it doesnt seem like I hate that due to it doesnt look oily or waxy or ever itch.And its to light colored to be Rosacea. So ive been using XOLEGEL for a month now and its helping somewhat. But I was wondering what if I started to use All natural Skin care products such as Burt's Bees? If anyone has any tips on if I should try this or not it would be helpfull!Skin care product help?
I don't know what Seborrheic Dermatitis is but I suffer from Rosacea and I have found a natural cure in Rosemary essential oil. It has cleared up my face overnight! (Honestly it really worked). It is worth a shot....
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin