Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin Care??? Neutrogena??? PLZ HELP!?

okay I've come up with this


oil-free acne wash cream cleanser


pore refining toner


illuminating whip moisturizer spf 20


-OR-


healthy defense spf 45 daily moisturizer


-AT NIGHT-


light night cream (moisturizer





and on the spot acne treatment








what do u think about it? right now im using the neutrogena like complete system but its just really really dying my skin out and it burns and I can barely open y mouth and its just not working so ya. also I was wondering if you think its okay... this rutine um also is it okay if I dont use products all from the same line like the cleanser is an oil free thingy but the toner is like not in the same collection... get wat im sayin?? is that okay?? do you think this will get rid of my acne without like making my face disfunctional?? have any suggestions


all products are neutrogenaSkin Care??? Neutrogena??? PLZ HELP!?
I dont have horrible acne prob's but the best thing i believe is to buy a fresh lemon and rub a slice on your face it drys the spot and burns the pimples or pimple then put some OIL free hand/face cream on . An dthis should in a few weeks if not sooner, Give you a nice clean looking FRESH face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin