Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care prob? Help?

My dermatologist recently set me up with a cleanser called Cetaphil and a cream called Azelex. They both have not shown any improvements, and have actually made my skin alot worse in my opinion. i try not to stress about acne, but it does get annoying when you have to look at it everyday. I saw more improvement with the Clean %26amp; Clear i was using before....so i was wondering. Should i try my old plan for a few days and see if i improve, or stick to this routine?











**SIDE NOTE*** I have been using the Cetaphil for about a month now. My next appointment is August 18.Skin care prob? Help?
I think you should try the clean %26amp; clear technique if you think it's doing miracles to your skin.





But if you want to play it safe, you could just continue the old routine but it would make your skin worse.





I had the same problems too with the medicines my dermatologist gave to me they made my skin hot and reddish and stuff but now it's calmer when i just used a facial scrub. It really does work with oily skin and drinking lots of water may also help.





I also tried Proactive. I suggest that YOU NEVER use it, it makes your skin addicted to its chemicals which will make your skin break out more.





Good luck! :)Skin care prob? Help?
Call your dermatologist's office before changing anything.
  • pulse rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin