Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin Care Products not tested on Animals?

Dear all,





I'm looking for a good range of skin care products (facial wash, toner, facial moisturizer, body moisturizer) that aren't tested on animals. I used to use Jergens (i'm not sure about this, since I can't find this on any list of non-animal tested products) and Body Shop products. However, products from The Body Shop just don't seem to suit my sensitive and pimple-prone skin.





Could any of you suggest something that's affordable for a student on a limited budget in Singapore? I've looked through Peta's listings, as well as the listings from Britain, but the products aren't exactly available here in Singapore. I'm very much against animal testing and/or animal products, so please don't advice otherwise.





Thanks so much!Skin Care Products not tested on Animals?
Good for you!





Well I know Oriflames products and ingredients are not tested on animals by or for Oriflame. I didn't notice that they delivered to Singapore on their website, but maybe you could pick up some of their products on Ebay?





http://www.oriflame.com/en/about/social_鈥?/a>





I find a lot of supermarket brands here that are not tested on animals but it's a question of reading the small print on the items.





Good luck! :)Skin Care Products not tested on Animals?
I use Clinique 3-step, yes it is expensive at first, about US$50 for the set, but you only need tiny quantities twice a day, so it lasts really long.


See if you can get samples at a Clinique counter to see if it suits your skin, it should be available in Singapore.


Their products are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and most importantly Not Tested on Animals.


http://www.clinique.com/home.tmpl?AD_ID=鈥?/a>
Well, i had lots of answers, until you threw in the singapore thing. this is hard enough in the states.





I love the body shop- I use the seaweed line, for oily skin. I've never tried the tea tree for acne. I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years. if you haven't tried it, the makeup is fantastic.





st. ives products aren't tested on animals, and the blackhead and blemish apricot scrub is very nice. nothing that whole foods sells has been tested on animals. I know i've seen a newer brand, alba, at cvs. most health food stores have some health and beauty selection.





shampoo- vo5, and treseme are not, for cheap stuff. most of the expensive ';salon quality'; products aren't.





This is really hard, and I applaud your commitment.
heres a list of all products that don't


test on animals.





http://www.caringconsumer.com/pdfs/companiesDontTest.pdf





(:
U all girls r guiness pigs 4 them,avoid all those products and b natural,use gram flour in milk,make nice paste and apply on ur face,let it dry and wash it after 15-20 minutes,that will give u more fair and shiny skin and no side effects.
I can't tell enough people about Aveda products. Not only are they environmentally and animal conscious, the products are amazing. My skin has never looked better... no more breakouts and small lines have disappeared. People think my sister is the oldest... :-)





Check them out:


www.aveda.com





I know it seems expensive, but you use so little that it lasts for a year... seriously. I'm on a tight budget, too. Hope this helps!
well I'm a very good fan of animals so i don't want products tested on animals and the good place to find the products that don't test products on animals is Bath %26amp; Body Works I know this because I go there all the time and i have never come in contact with animal based products. I hope this helps (at least a little bit).


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin