Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care question for the ladies...or guys too I guess!?

Ok, I guess I'll start by describing what I want....You know how the movie stars and the famous seem to always have that beautiful, healthy, glowing, always moisturized skin? Well that's what I want. And I'm not just talking about the face b/c that seems like the easiest to remedy with a little of the right makeup and right techniques.


What I am wanting to find out is if anyone can suggest or recommend to me a shower/exfoliation/bath and lotion/moisturizing daily system I can use.


My skin is pretty normal, if anything it tends to get dry in the winter but I want that glow without having to use some type of makeup on my body too, LOL!


I don't really want to pay an arm and a leg either, so if you know of something please let me know!


Thanks!Skin care question for the ladies...or guys too I guess!?
cetaphil!





cetaphil is a daily moisturizer that leaves your skin hydrated and dewey (just like the movie stars)





exfoliate every other day with st. Ives apricot scrub, then apply the moisturizer.





You'll be ready for hollywood in no time!


[=Skin care question for the ladies...or guys too I guess!?
Oh my god Cetiphal is my life saver. My skin is a total disater but its getting better. I have zits so I wash my face. Afterwards it gets dried out so I use the Cetiphal moisturizer. It feels and looks amazing!! And theres no oil in it!!!!
  • pulse rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin