Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin Care: Tanning and Acne?

Hi! I have a question about tanning and acne.





I don't have health insurance so I can't afford to go to a doctor, let alone pay for expensive products and what not. I have fair skin and the acne that I do have is not just a little pimple here and there. They are big, red, deep and cystic. It's disgusting. It usually only happens on my chin but my pores are very clogged every where else. I try to keep my hands off of my chin, but I think my acne is more stress related than anything else.





I eat right, I exercise, I drink plenty of water. I use a cleansing mask once a week, wash my face in the morning and at night. I don't wear liquid foundation, but just a powder to help decrease shine.





I am at a loss for what to do about the acne that I have. I have heard that going to a tanning bed maybe twice a week can help keep acne cleared up. Would that be a bad idea or should I just stick it out?





It's just really embarrassing to have a bunch of red bumps on my chin.Skin Care: Tanning and Acne?
try 2 or 3 days in a week put touth paste on it then spleep with it like that but not too often or els i will go red! And alsol chilax more!Skin Care: Tanning and Acne?
Use Neutrogena Pore Refining Face Wash %26amp; Toner. . .Then, use the Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer! They work very well!!!!! The wash and toner are $7-$8 each and the moisturizer is $12-$15. . .They last between 1-2 months depending on how often you wash. I would recommend twice a day! If you are more worried about the acne, I would use the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions kit which is $23 with a 2 month supply. But, just remember that the clogged pores are what is causing the acne so, you may want to take care of those first!





GOOD LUCK!!!
Do you have sensitive skin? If not, use Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% every night, followed by moisturizer. It clears up your skin. The only downside is that your skin becomes dry, but its better than having acne. And the tanning thing, I don't really think it helps. Besides the lotion you're supposed to put on clogs your pores even more so...
You can try it! UV-rays are meant to help skin but there is not guarantee , and they arent cheap! Plus come with additional health risks!


Try exfoliating , lemon juice , toothpaste....


All of these are meant to help acne.


Though the most mportant thing to remeber is everyone gets spots!


Just smile and be confident .



If u wana get rid of Acne then u must have to take Revitol Acne Spot Gel Or Acnezine Acne Solution. Because its my personal experience of it a had alot of acne on my face then some one says me to take this gel and solution from http://www.naturalherbalproductz.com/skincare.html . I used it and i just shoked its really works and i get rid of acne in 1month. thanx to http://www.naturalherbalproductz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin