Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin Care Helpp!!!!!!?

My skin has a few white heads on my checks and some on my forehead. My forehead is very read with some dry patches. my chin has many whiteheads as well sometimes my checks and my forehead get red cysts. I want to use mario badescu products but idk if the ACNE FACIAL CLEANSER would be better for me or if the ENZYME CLEANSING GEL would be better. if you have used the products or anything please answer :)Skin Care Helpp!!!!!!?
Get something natural from a health food store, like Trader Joes, or Whole foods, don't use the stuff from CVS unless your getting Burt's Bee's or Alba... Stuff that isn't natural has so many harsh chemicals in it that will kill your skin in the long run and you should always use a moisturizer and then a sunscreen during the day. Also you should go to your dermatologist for a spot treatment Like BenzaClin or Differin :]]





Answer mine PLEASE


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkSZ8e3tQ8C.gP3buI2JQJHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090709201108AAwsKEE


Thanks xoxoSkin Care Helpp!!!!!!?
I use an Acne product from Revitol Natural Skin Care. It works really well i used to have pretty bad Acne, now my face is almost clear, bloody amazing. If your not sure about buying it its ok because they have a 2 month Money Back Guarantee, so if it doesn't work you can just send it back. The site to get it is





http://www.revitol.com/?aid=910604
Use neutrogena! I use it and i NEVER have pimples!!





To take care of your white head use the oil free acne wash it works so good but make sure you use it twice a day!!





For your dry patches use the exfoliating face scrub it will get rid of all your dead skin!!





After your acne goes away make sure you keep using it!! Also make sure you use lotion before you go to bed! Wear sunscreen too it will prevent your face from getting freckles and uneven skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin