Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin Care: YOUR the judge!?

I've tried many, many different skin products, such as: Clinique, Clean and Clear, Neutrogena Wave, and a lot more. What do you think, in your own opinion, is the best skin product that you have used? It doesn't just have to be the listed brands above, ANYTHING that you have tried that has worked great on your skin!





For some reasons, I have these tiny small bumps on my face, not everywhere, only a few on my cheek. I've asked if they were pimples, and everyone said no. They said they could just be random bumps, or heat bumps... but it's not summertime, how could I get heat bumps?





I need your answers! Thanks.Skin Care: YOUR the judge!?
I have those bumps on the side of my cheek too. My fave product is definitely the Dove Exfoliator, you should try it. It's like The Wave except bigger and soapier.Skin Care: YOUR the judge!?
ok i use OBAGI skin clearing system and its the BEST definalty a step up from neutragina and clean and clear
Dove soap..


It makes your skin soft %26amp; smooth.


Smells great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin