Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care - help?

Ok, i have combination skin (skin gets extremely oily in T-zone - forehead, chin, and creases of nose) and it hasnt really been a huge problem up until now. I am nearly 13 years old so my hormones are going crazy. My skin is getting REALLY oily around my nose, and im breaking out everywhere. Before, i would get the occasional noticeable pimples here and there, and some under the skin pimples that werent too noticable.





I am now getting large pimples in eyebrows, on my forehead, and around my nose. There is one that is really bothering me above my lip, it doesnt seem to go away :(





I am currently using spectro gel for combination skin. That seems to be working to prevent the pimples (i started using this after my big breakout) but it isnt helping to get rid of them. Do you know of any really good working creams or skin treatments that helps pimples go away quicker?





Any at home treatments that you know of that would work?





Also, does spectro work as well as i beleive it does?Skin care - help?
if i were to choose between benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, i'd definitely choose benzoyl peroxide. it works better.





you can also crush garlic and then apply the juice on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin