Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care product help!?

I was diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis on my face. Ive been taking Xolegel for 2months now and im just about to run out of my tube.It cost $100 per refill.And I dont think its really helped that much.Ive been using it only once at night.It says twice a day but my derm told me once a day. So im unsure if I want to spend $100 again if it wont work. I was just wondering if ive been using this for 2 months and it hasnt cleared me up then should I give it more time or what? Or does anyone know of anything stronger or better then Xolegel? And tips or info is greatly appreciated. ANd I just switched my Shave gel and face wash so my face is still getting use to those.Skin care product help!?
鈻?you shouldn't just ask anybody about this problem of yours. you should ask your dermatologist to avoid complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin