Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care for a 20 year old?

basically i want some opinions on the best way to take care of my 20 year old skin. i have combination skin, sometimes prone to acne..usually in the t zone, and i have extremely sensitive skin.





little back story for you: i usually just washed my face with my anti bacterial cleaser, but today my mom found out that skin starts aging in its 20's. so she is all concerned with making sure i have all the right products to keep my skin young and fresh.





however new products scare the pants off me cause, i usually react to new products.





any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated.





ps. any opinions on garnier skin products? (its what my mom picked up for me)Skin care for a 20 year old?
first of all, before you go out, use a moisturizer with spf in it


to protect your skin from the sun since the rays can also age your skin





for cleansing your face, use a face wash with salicylic acid, i suggest clean and clear acne advantage cleanser


use a daily scrub, i suggest aveeno's daily scrub





then, once a week use a face mask that will moisturize your skin





and use an anti-aging product, like something from ROC


or olay





thats pretty much it





p.s. garnier isn't that great,


some of the stuff in it isn't that good for your skinSkin care for a 20 year old?
The absolute best products I have found are from Arbonne. For you I would recommend the FC5 line. You can choose between two skin types on this line. Check out the website below for more info. These are the only products that have worked for me and the only products that I will use. All of their products are 100% vegan/botanical as well.





www.solutions4skincare.myarbonne.com
sunscreen daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin