Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin Care Issue?!? 10 points(:?

Im just starting to get some pimples on my face but I'm really self conscious about them. I have been washing my face daily fir the past 2 years and am very routine about it. I have been looking at some different products to help me with it so I can kinda get a head start and bite the pimples in the bud. Also about a year and a half again I had tried that neotrogena acne wash that's orange and it kinda broke me out so I am afraid that my skin might still be sensitive or it might not be. What do you think about these products for me: proactiv- too strong? Zeno- will that work on me? Clearsil pimple blocker pen- too strong? Will it work? Thanks so much!Skin Care Issue?!? 10 points(:?
Have you tried to steam your face? Don't wash it too often, only once a day lol trust me, i steam my face weekly and wash it every day (1) and my skin is so clear. Trust me it should work. Some on here gave me this same advice. :DSkin Care Issue?!? 10 points(:?
Since your skin might be a bit sensitive, and really reactive to products, I reccomend something with less chemicals, yet REALLY effective, and I would use Yves Rocher. they are environmentally friendly, and their products are so effective, and kinda natural too.


Also, you shouldn't wash your face more than two times daily, and you should always use a toner, and a moisturize after cleansing


Good luck!





Also, I think proactive might work, but I wouldn't reccomend it, cuz it would probably jus make your skin more sensitive
1) Don't ever pop your acne.


2) Stop washing it twice a day. Washing it that many times plus a shower is drying your skin out.


3) You broke out because you didn't use it long-term. You can't expect immediate results. It takes weeks for your skin to adjust to the effects of a blemish remover.


4) If your skin is sensitive, don't get a specific acne wash - just look for a label that says ';Sensitive skin'; on whatever you want to try.


5) I recommend Stridex in the red package. It's so easy to use and it helps clear your skin.
Try pop them first them use neutrogena advanced solutions it comes with 3 bottles acne cleanser is one to wash then use the smallest then the middle sized one or get dove bar or soap use it wen you wake up then at nite every day an one of those should work 4 you dont go 4 the high$ stuff this is a money saving way i do it an i have none
Just to be safe,when you get all sensitive stuff.It works the same.Zeno might be too strong.Clearsil pimple blocker pen will work just fine!Proactive might be a little bit too strong but it will still work.Also buy Ecurin (U-Cer-rin)because it's the best face moisturizer so if you do use Zeno or proactive you'll be fine.Hope i helped!
I DO NOT reccomed Proactiv...It's very harsh and breaks you out like crazy if you skip the routine even for one day. I suggest you get Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam wash.


It's gentle and it works well without drying out your skin.


For a spot treatment, I reccomend ZapZyt. It works, but can dry out your skin a little so remember to moisturize.





hope this helps :)
toothe paste -- i mean its a different ansewer but it really works or u that stuff that u can get at the doctors and it will work but yeah
I use plain old rubbing alcohol and just put on my pimples. It dries them up and in a few days they are gone. Just like that !
I've never used a whole lot of pimple products, but I'll drop in my two cents. I'd recommend that you clean your face twice a day, just use a wet face cloth with warm water. If you're experiencing some flaking, exfoliate once or twice a week with a mild scrub, should help keep dead skin from clogging your pores and giving you pimples. The best preventative method is to keep your hands off your face, don't get any dirt on your face, and keep your face clean. If you do need to use a soap, try a mild facial cleanser that doesn't leave you feeling dry or tight. Also, make sure you use a nice gentle moisturizer, like Aveeno.





People are very individual about products so you're just going to have to experiment and see what works for you. The most important thing is to prevent pimples from happening in the first place.
I've had excellent results with MD Formulations. I'm 30 and get a break out every now and then, so I used their regular cleanser and a couple of their other products. They saved my wedding, and now I swear by this brand...they are a bit expensive, but they last for absolute ages. They have a kit you can buy with samples of their products. Why not try MD Formulations teen anti acne solution kit:


http://store.bareescentuals.com/My%20Sol鈥?/a>





You can buy it on Amazon as well.











The kit contains a moisturizer for the face (it came in the adult kit as well) which I personally didn't need to use.
  • pulse rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin