Monday, November 30, 2009

SKIN CARE ROUTINE girls of all ages help please :)?

I use cetaphil cleanser morning and night.


Body shop oily skin toner


Body shop tinted moisturiser





I just changed my routine by adding body shop exfoliator which i use 2-3 times a week.





I want to add a mask aswell for a weekly basis.





What do you think? Will this cause more breakouts?


I was just curious to know if a change of skin care routine irritates skin and causes pimples etc.





I just want to be able to maintain healthy clear skin once I get rid of a couple of pimplesSKIN CARE ROUTINE girls of all ages help please :)?
Good choice for cleanser, Cetaphil is one of the best drug store brands. If you ever want to switch it up I would highly recomend Neutrogena Pore Refining cleanser. It's one of the few products I've been very loyal to for over 5 years.





Depending on your age, you may not need a toner. Teens are the only group I feel can really benefit from a toner because of the extra oil their skin produces. Keep that in mind as you hit your 20s +





Basically their are two types of mask, clay to suck out extra oil or moisturizing ones to plump the skin. I'm assuming you are talking about clay. I actually use one of the cheapest ones out there called Queen Helene it's less than $3 a tube. BUT the reason I stick with it is the short list of ingredients. It's basically JUST clay and a few minimal preseratives.





To prevent breakouts when you change your routine just be sure to read the ingredients lists carefully. The packaging doesn't matter as much as what's inside. I rememeber when Victoria's secret first had makeup, I walked inside their glamourous store and picked up a beautiful package, and a really cute clerk told me all the virtues of their product - but when I read the label it was all cheap junk! Nothing I would want to put on my face.





Try to avoid parabens, mineral oil, mint scents, cinnomon, menthol, anything that tingles to cool or heats up on it's own. All these things can irritate skin, if the inflamation crosses a threshold it will look like acne whiteheads but instead of being started by bacteria it is caused by a mild allergic reaction.





I use 100% Tea Tree oil to treat the odd pimple, and Roc brand wrinkle cream to really clear out the pores. A lot of people don't know retinol was discovered as an acne treatment. It is kind of a heavy hitter and pricey if you are young (~$20 a tube) but if you have an event that is 4 weeks + away and you MUST be clear? I recomend it.





Good Luck, God Bless!SKIN CARE ROUTINE girls of all ages help please :)?
you will get alot more pimples, breakouts etc if you use to many products all at once. it creates more oil.
if you clean your face to much it will produce a lot more oil and you might have more breakouts : / just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin