Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care. pleasssseee helllppp me(: !!?

is it true that if u put lemon juice on ur face twice a day for 15 minutes u can get rid of freckles?? i have some light freckles on my forhead and i want them gone! but, i don't want to hurt my skin trying to get rid of freckles. anyways, everyday i use neutrogena 45 spf face lotion every morning and neutrogena sensitive skin care lotion at night. i want help and fast! i don't just want to prevent getting more, but i want my current freckles to disappear!! pleasssse help me!! and give me ideas! nothing very expensive please! thanks for all ur help(:Skin care. pleasssseee helllppp me(: !!?
Nope, lemon gets rid of blackheadsSkin care. pleasssseee helllppp me(: !!?






Lime has clean properties and is very effective when it comes to fat skin or acne problems. Due to the content rich in vitamin C, known element for combating free radicals, the lime is excellent in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin