Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best skin care products/remedy?

I am 13 and I have been trying to find the right skin care product ever since I started purberty (aka the devil's butt). But I have a bad feeling that all the skin care products I have been using are damaging my skin and making it worse. Everything I have used didn't really work for me. I try to take good care of it. I wash it every morning in the shower, then I apply SPF 30 face lotion of my face, then I use Bare Minerals make up just to cover up red spots and blemishes. I drink lots of water. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN NATURAL WAYS TO HELP MY SKIN LIKE REMEDIES. Does any body have any ideas?Best skin care products/remedy?
I use Proactiv. I don't have acne or anything, but it helps to keep your skin feeling vibrant and new. I know Proactiv can be pricey, so Neutrogena is like the next best thing in my opinion. Sometimes you have to use the product for a couple of days to see how your skin reacts to it. But yeah, Bare Minerals does not work at all.





As far as make-up goes. You're young, and your skin is at it's prime. If you wear make-up all the time, it really ages your skin.Best skin care products/remedy?
Personally, I don't think that bare minerals stuff works. Your 13, putting make up at this age is to early. Besides, it makes your face look cakey.





One thing that worked for me was Biore Face wash. They have diffrent ones, oily faces, not oily, dry skin. I like it. They also have pore strips for your nose just in case your pores are coming out! I love it ! Try it out!


It's a green bottle!





Hope that helps!
drink lots of water and use lotion.
based on my experience becoz I do have acne prone and oily skin,if you have blemish prone skin, do not apply any form of makeup. let ur skin to heal and breathe.


I understand about the scars part but then u still need to deal with the blemishes first, tackle with it first then the scars.More blemish more scars.


Spf 30 is quite high for oily skin,after which u apply makeup, to me, is quite thick.


Stop ur spf lotion and ur makeup.


Maybe u can search the web for remedies...like manuka honey as mask as it has anit-bacterial properties(but make sure ur not allergy to honey,bittergourd mask and so on)


but not sure if it works.


Eat more veggies and fruits and less oily and fried food.


Less is more when it comes to skincare products.


Olay breaks me out too.


hope this helps
I have always been a skin freak when I was you age i knew all the ladies at clinique by name. First and most importantly do not wear make up all the time, the less you put on your face the better. From my personal experience i would go with the Estel Lauder splash away foam cleanser. There products are my fav also for the more natural approach try ';the body shop'; and origeins is also ok but the body shop is better i think.


You might also want to take vitamins/supplements that are good for the skin.
Burt's Bees (www.burtsbees.com) do really good natural stuff, their citrus facial scrub is amazing. The Body Shop (www.thebodyshop.co.uk) vitamin E range is also good, they do really good moisturisers, as do Liz Earle, (www.lizearle.com) but her stuff is a bit more expensive but really worth it. If you get break outs then try tea tree oil or (i know its not natural) sudofed, it honestly works. I also drink Dr Stuart's ';Skin Purify'; extraordianarily good tea every morning, which you can get from sainsbury's and possibly online but i'm not sure, good luck!
in this site there are loads of home remedies on how to maintain skin and has article about 12 super foods for skin, aloe vera and its benefit for skin, egg face mask, zap the zit, how to avoid sunburn check it out hope this would help u
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin