Thursday, December 10, 2009

What skin care products should i use ? im just quitting proactiv after 8 months of it working ?

Well proactiv has worked in getting rid of all the pimples on my face and keeping it that way but now it is just too harsh for my skin and leaves it red. what new skin care products would you suggest?





I rarely get pimples now and i think it is not only due to proactiv, i hav changed a few lifestyle habits like exercising and drinking lots of water.





I would say my skin is combination and i have some freckles (if that makes a difference)





=) tanks to anyone with suggestions! 11 points for best answer,What skin care products should i use ? im just quitting proactiv after 8 months of it working ?
You don't even need proactiv! Here is what I suggest.





Cleanser something that is light and not drying to your skin. such as Basis Cleaner Facewash it is really cheap and works well. (look at your local drugstores)





Exfoliators; this will get rid of the dead skin cells and leave your skin younger looking. I suggest St Ives Apricot scrub it smells good and works well!





For daily moisture use Olay Complete all day moisture lotion SPF 15 combination or normal. It may leave you looking paler though.





Hoped I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin