Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin Care?! Proactive?!?

Hello! So I am a 20 year old female. Up until about 6 or so months ago I used to have good skin. Now I have often breakouts especially around my mouth (chin) and a little bit on my forehead. I have tried several things but nothing seems to work. I started proactive 5 days ago and my skin is is now VERY VERY dry (especially around my chin). Is this common and will it go away after continued use? Or is there any other products I can could use to solve my skin problem.


Thank you!Skin Care?! Proactive?!?
Okay so I used to have really bad skin,but now I have totally clear skin,this is the schedule of products I've been on,It works perfectly for anyone -





Clearasil Blackhead control:


The body is constantly putting dirt into your pores to create blackheads,then if triggered through sweat or anything for to long,they cause breakouts of pimples.Apply this treatment to your skin once in the morning on a tissue or cotton wool,and once again before bed.





Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment cream:


Now I'm not saying you have acne,but acne cream is at least 10 times more effective,and with Clearasil's Ultra boost,you get even more visibly clearer results,not to mention prevention,just put on once every day to common breakout areas for the first week and then twice a day after that.





Within 8 hours you should begin clearing.Skin Care?! Proactive?!?
I had a problem with my skin when I was in my twenties also. I tried all sorts of rememdies. The biggest thing is to keep the skin clean by using a quality product. Someone mentioned Victoria Principals. That is a great product line if you can afford it. It is clean and quality. The facial wash includes toner, so you don't have to do a two step for this. The moisturizer is gentle and full of quality ingredients including spf 15.





Another thing, make sure all your phones are clean and that you don't touch your face on the forehead or chin. This sounds crazy, but sometimes, the acne can be from touching your face with bacteria on your hands.





Good luck on what ever you do. Proactive is a great product if you find using a good facial wash and clean/simple moisturizer is not enough.
i the exact same problem as you, and i started eliminating some of the proactiv products i was using to see if thats what was causing it, and i find the repairing lotion dries out your skin tremedously, especially if you use it once a day. use everything else, but i'd say use the repairing lotion once every two days, it definitely worked for me.
Dont use Proactive or any other acitves in the market. I got my pimples around the end of my teen years too.


So trust me on this one....put aloe vera gel,or plant is better if you have it, break off the skin and rub in the gel...overnight...sleep on it, you will rid of the pimple the other day....plus no scars n its good for freckles and other damage to skin too.


Best thing i ever came across for my face..;)
I've tried everything, MaryKay, Proactiv, Arbonne, store brand. I have to say the stuff that works the best is Principal Secret by Victoria Principal. Proactiv worked, but dried me out, therefore making me break out by excessive oil production.





The Principal Secret is so soothing. I have had horrible blackhead and redness with the occasional whitehead my whole life, but this stuff got rid off it all. And it's anti-aging, so your skin glows and is very soft to the touch. It was only a couple of days of using it before I heard compliments from everyone. Also, she offers a 30-day, bottom of the jar money back garauntee. Give it a shot. The trial 30 day kit is 30 bucks and after that the big sized kit is $30 a month.





Try it!!!!! Bad skin can ruin everything! AND water, water, water and if you hate water Crystal Light, Crystal Light, Crystal Light!!!!
Proactive is great.. if it is making your facedry use it everyother day.
Yes, Proactive should work. However, it is ok to use a lotion to avoid uncomfortable dry skin- this shouldn't affect the Proactive results. Use a medically approved lotion like Cetaphil- this will moisturize without making you too greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin