Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care while pregnant.......?!?!?!?

ok so i was just wanting to know if it is safe to use clean and clear acne products while pregnant(10w1d). My face and neck have gotten so bad looking since i got pregnant and i hate it...i thought you were suppose to have that glow.... well im still waiting for mine lol... anyway do you think this is ok to use? I thought maybe it would not be that bad because it was put out by jhonson and jhonson..the people who put out all the baby products and i have to say since i been using it my face has got alot better...what do you think???





thanks in advance and hope everyone is doing well todaySkin care while pregnant.......?!?!?!?
I would ask your doctor, but I've never heard of not being able to use a certain type of skin care product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin