Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care regime???

i dunno what type of skin i have because sometimes its dry and sometimes when am just too lazy to wash it, it becomes kinda oily...so is that called the combination type?...well i dunno but atleast now you have an idea of my skin type right?...i'd like to know what's the BEST skin care routine for such a type of skin?...and yeah i do have acne too...and is neutrogena a good brand for my skin type?...if so what're the specific products i should use for my skin twice daily and also some good products for getting rid of acne along with the daily skin care routine...thank you.Skin care regime???
I have the same type of skin. The dry/oily combo. What REALLY worked for me was just totally drying my face out at night.





I would wash my face with regular soap (and the soap would dry out my skin) but when my skin was dry the acne would go away. Now obvioulsy you wouldn't wanna have a dry flaking face so in the morning do the same thing but moisturize before you go out. When you get home., dry it out again. Sounds bad but for me - when my face was dry - it was also acne free.Skin care regime???
I use Biore ';Ice Cleanser';. I used to use Neutrogena, and Phisoderm, Clearasil.. Nothing was really doing the job. But, i've been using the Ice Cleanser for about 2 and a half years... Once a day, maybe twice. You get clear skin, it doesnt get oily at all, you feel the face wash getting cold when its on your face for about 15 seconds... you feel dirt and oil coming out of your skin, it feels so cleansed... Try it. It works really good. Give it like, 12 days, twice a day washing your face... It will show a differenence.





-Amanda, 17 years old.
Lately, I have been using a Biore cleanser


every morning, after school, then before bed.


I heard that ProActive is also very effective.


I just think it is important to wash your face to


get rid of the dirt and oil that it aquires during


the day.





Good luck (: (:
This is a family secret. This really works. You take a old rag that u dont care about. U take a whole nasty glob of fresh poop (prefered if the poop is yours) and lay it on ur face. Leave it overnight. This will really work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin