Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care products, which is better?? need help!!!!?

Hi, I really need help in deciding which skin care brand I should use. For years, I have been using Neutrogena for my facial routine. I used the Deep Clean Cream Cleanser and Clear Pore Oil Controlling Astringent, which both seems to be working. I've tried the Oil Free Wash Cream Cleanser, but the Deep Clean worked better for me. For my face moisturizer, I've tried the Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer and the Eucerin Daily Moisturizer, but I found that I like the Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer better because it is ligher and doesn't have the greasy feeling like the others, as well as smoother to apply. I recently bought the Aveeno Daily Firming Moisturizing Lotion, I don't know how to tell if it firms my skin or not, but it does moisturizes my skin all day long.





I don't know if I should stick with one brand for everything. So, it's really between Neutrogena, Aveeno, and Olay for the facial wash. And between Aveeno and Olay for the skin care.





I also would like to know if I should add a scrub into my routine. I have acne, mostly blackheads and I heard that scrubs worsen acne, is it true? If not, then which of the three bands above including St. Ives, should I use for facial and body scrubs? For the body, I have a few acne on my back and plus, my tan doesn't seem to be going away. I also have spots left behind from acne on my face, is there any way to treat it or reduce the appearance?





Much help is appreciated.Skin care products, which is better?? need help!!!!?
I would like to reccomend a website to you. It is skinbiology.com. The man who offers these products was a biochemist for neutrogena for many many years. I like these no nonsense products. They also have a place on their site where you can post questions and I think you will find the answers you are looking for! There is also a way to get rid of acne scars but you would need to consult with a doctor about microdermabrasion. This is effective for ridding yourself of acne related scars! Skin care products, which is better?? need help!!!!?
Hey there, I have a really, really, really good site for you. Just take a few seconds to do this evaulation:





http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>





hope i help!!!


good luck:)
I see you have acne not only on your face, but also all over your body, so what you need is a complete SYSTEM.





Why?





Because you can't effectively fight body acne with topical facial treatment... you also need to fight it from inside.





That's why I heartily recommend ClearPores: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a> It consists of natural ingredients and works for a lot of people with severe acne problem.





Hope this helps!









Hi there,





I hope what I am going to comment here would help you a bit. All the product that you have tried are known as a good product and trust able brand.





It's not really good if we keep changing product frequently as these practice may harm our skin because the face skin is one of the sensitive part on our body and really need to be taking care everyday. Just stick to one suitable product as long as it can benefits you basically.





I had the acne problem too previously and all the chemical based product seems doesn't suit me. My skin become too dry and maybe it was caused by the chemicals inside the product (maybe). Then I switch to natural based product and it was really work on me and I can use it everyday.





Maybe link below can help you finding the suitable product for you. I hope it can help you a lot. Good Luck!!





http://natural-acne-skin-care-for-you.blogspot.com





cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin