Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care rutine??? Plz tell me wat u think! tHANKS?

OKay I have been using like the whole um acne care treatment from neutragena but its just not doing it for me... so this is what I have come up with


MORNINGS


oil-free acne wash cream cleanser


pore refining toner


illuminating whip moisturizer SPF 20


-OR- (depending on how much time i'll spend outside)


healthy defense SPF 45 daily moisturizer


on the spot acne treatment (if needed)


EVENINGS


make-up remover cleansing towelettes


oil-free acne wash cream cleanser


pore refining toner


light night cream (moisturizer)


okay for that do u think its ok?? the only question I have is do I need to use the toner at night and morning?? idk!


MAKEUP


mineral sheers liquid makeup SPF 20


lip moisturizer


okay the reason I put makeup in there was cuz makeup can make a difference on how good ur face looks rigth so is that makeup gonna be okay or can u recomend a good like foundation that wont mess with the acne treatment stuff and will cover up good if needed??


okay so over all what do u think!


OH forgot... all products are neutrogena just cuz its a good product and i can get it at walmart and for good prices so yaSkin Care rutine??? Plz tell me wat u think! tHANKS?
You probably don't need the toner at night just because it's not like you're going anywhere, so your skin doesn't need to be toned.


But it sounds good besides that. Skin Care rutine??? Plz tell me wat u think! tHANKS?
Mild Cleanser


Ben.Peroxide 2.5%


moisterizer





Thats it!





Three times a week green tea teabags on eyes then cut them and exfloriate





Sometimes


I get a 99cent aprison at walgreens,dissolve it with some water drips,mix with honey and put it on my face. then wait 5-10 min. and rinse and apply burts bee toner
Oooh girl you crazy! Neutrogena is an okay way to go but Clean%26amp; Clear works alot better, Ive gotten myself into a routine too! Its alot shorter and works wonders.


-Morning-


I use a stress controlling acne cleanser.


Then mix salt with a moisturizing cleanser.


Then pat face dry. Applpy any moisturizer containing aloe or olive oil.


It will keep your skin moisturized, acne free, and help/protect from any acne scarring.


If you do decide to use a toner only use it once a day, preferably at night.


Any covergirl foundation works great, apply it after you moisturize, and use a LITTLE bit of powder to keep it from fading.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin