Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care help?

I was gona start to use a Toner for my face. I was gonna buy some things from Burt's Bees. Id wash my face at night.Then in the morning I would just use the Toner and moisturizer.Thats what my parents said to do.Just wake up and use the toner and then moisturizer. I was just wondering Do I need to wash my face before I tone in the morning?Skin care help?
yesSkin care help?
yes after you wash at night use a toner with little to no alcohol (witch hazel is good). then use a non-comedogenic moisturizer. do it in the morning and at night
the purpose of toner is to close your pores and balance your skin's ph....





so i would tone and then moisturize each time i cleansed....that's basic skin care anyway. and i happen to know that burt's bees carries a couple different toners for different skin types...make sure you get the one that's best for you and not just the first one you see on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin