Thursday, December 10, 2009

Professional Skin care Line advice?

I am looking for some opinions on different professional skin care lines out there...to be use in a salon/spa setting.





I want


1. Natural, good for skin, nutritious products


2. That still have excellent clinical results for my clients


3. Also I would like a good amount of products included in the professional line...such as gommage, peels, cold modeling mask, collagen/aloe/enriched sheets...to use with galvanic or not. So I can help my clients with breakouts, sensitivities, aging and so forth... Also what concerns me is I love all natural products, but like I said I want results, and allergic reactions concern me in some product lines I have reviewed.





I have researched already myself


I have sent for samples and information from companies


I have my opinion on the different lines....now I would like to hear from the people who get facials or give facials on what you like or dislike.





Thank you very much for all your input.





Happy Holidays :)Professional Skin care Line advice?
i LOVE shiseido. Its a high end skin care line. They have a huge line of stuff, and always give out free samples. In the states, I believe they are normally at Sephora, bloomingdales, so on.





http://www.sca.shiseido.com/





My skin feels AMAZING with these products.Professional Skin care Line advice?
I Introduced the owner of my spa to Arbonne and the clients have loved every single product and the results. Let me know if you want more info or samples.
I urge you to take a good long look at Forever Living Products. Go to www.beeplus.myflpbiz.com. glad to answer any questions you might have.
I suggest taking a look at Arbonne. I may also be able to introduce you to an Arbonne representative that is a former salon owner. She may be able to give you more indepth feedback specific to the salon/spa setting.





Arbonne products are:


Botanically based


pH correct


Hypoallergenic


Dermatologist tested


Never tested on animals


Formulated without animal products or by-products


Formulated without mineral oil


Formulated without dyes or chemical fragrances





Email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin