Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care help!?

ok well i use pro active. i have since 5th grade. i've come to realize that it isn't working like it should. i use to NEVER break out. and now it just doesn't work the same. i have bunch of whiteheads on my nose. it's really bothering me because pro active use to work. my friends told me that alot of the time your skin gets use to pro active or really any skin care system and that it stops working. idk what to use now. i really want a new skin care system. but idk what to use.... neutrogena? clean and clear? or something else? i need help =/Skin care help!?
people's skin reacts to certain products different so I'm


not sure what product i could suggest to you but just try a couple different things and if they don't work then i suggest that you see a dermatologistSkin care help!?
i used proactive for about a year and it worked well but my skin became ammuned to it if your acne is getting bad i suggest going to a dermatologist and they can customize the right skin care protucts for your skin type





plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
do u know what , you dont need to buy all those stuff , use something natural . i used lemon juice and it works for just about 2 hours but it stings . i myself had acne since i was grade 6 and it sucks and now i have clear face. just use lemon juice in your face and u can see a great result and after for a good moisturizer a it of honey and rinse off and taa daaa = clear face !
Neutrogena Acne Stress Control is marvelous! It is resonably priced, smells really nice, and works wonders!
acne free has a different ingredient in it that proactive doesnt have, and its works really well (well for most people. . .depends on how bad your skin is)





if you have really bad breakouts you should go see a dermatologist and get some prescription meds.





i also like to use neutrogena soap. it doesnt irritate or dry out my skin at all.





hope i helped!!
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
Diet is part of the solution. I have had problem skin all my life. The best thing I can suggest is Tea Tree Oil and the Murad skin care line. I wash my face 3x a day. Murad has a starter kit for about $35. Follow there regime and you will be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin