Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care product caused reaction on face..?

i just tried this new skincare product on my face. obviously, i have to stop using it b/c a small red rash developed. for this rash, when/will it go away on its own? and do i need to go to the doctor? i'm nervous.


23 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


3 minutes ago





it was a few acne products that contained salicyclic acid and benzoyl peroxide. what can i put on the rash to make it go away faster? when will it go away? will it go away on its own? i'm nervous.Skin care product caused reaction on face..?
Just give it a few days. You are having just a sensitivity to it. I had that happen when I used proactiv. I slowly started putting it back in my routine and now it works. Just moisturize and leave it alone. If you keep getting a severe rash you might be allergic. In that case benadryl with help. Also a good Idea is to check the company of the product's webpage. They may have suggestions.Skin care product caused reaction on face..?
Don't take any chances and just go to the doctors or even the dermatologist.
STOP using it %26amp; see your doctor right away. Take the skin care product to the doctor appointment with you so the doctor can read the label to see what's in it. If you have a tube of Cortisone cream at home, use it. It may relieve the rash/itching.
the same thing happened to me when i started using clearasil.


I had to go to the dermatologist and get some cream to fix it.


I think that you should go to the doctor's so that other products dont make it worse.
every time my skin itches and have rashes I use rubbing alcohol and it work I used to go see doctor and have some cream because my skin is very sensitive I can't use fake jewelry and on extreme weather I will developer rashes and I found the cure alcohol work best on this kind of situations cost less and you don't have to go see a doctor or buy any expensive products and you don't know if they will work.TRUST ME I GOT WINGS.
I once suffered from severe acne, and I have tried everything under the sun and had every possible reaction to it. Your skin is trying to tell you that it's time to go NATURAL. The chemicals in your acne products are harsh and do nothing to solve the root of most acne problems, which are internal. I highly recommend you begin using an organic skin care line, such as Miessence (www.miessence.com/?phoenixods) so that your skin can heal naturally without the interference of chemical additives. Make the switch as soon as your rash has healed and your skin is out of the reactive phase. Since you are in a reactive phase, you will need to begin with a very soothing, simple treatment. I highly recommend you get some organic lavender essential oil. If you can also get some organic german (blue) chamomile as well, even better, but it is fairly expensive and not as easy to find as Roman chamomile. Either way, mix the essential oils together in equal proportions in a glass dropper bottle. Then, take 2 drops of the blend and apply it to the effected area. Gently pat and press the oil into the skin, don't scrub or rub vigorously. Then, apply a thin layer of Nutiva organic coconut oil over the entire face. Coconut oil will NOT clog pores or exascerbate acne and it has remarkable healing and soothing properties. Continued use of this protocol may clear your acne, if it is just a simple case of acne caused by using the wrong topical treatments. If the roots of your condition are internal, you have more work to do.


Please see my yahoo group Holistic Skin Care at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hol鈥?/a>


for more tips on how to heal acne naturally.





Carisa
Wash the area well with plain water and leave it alone. The rash might not last long. You must have sensitive skin so you need to be careful about what you put on it.
i would say take some benadryl and if tomorrow there is still a rash go to the doctor as long as you are breathing ok and everything tonight i wouldn't stress it too much yet, it shouldn't take that long to go away....just dont put anything on it yet let your skin calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin