Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care question! PLEASE HELP?

I am thinking about getting the following products, and I need to know if they are good, how often I should use them (each night, morning, twice daily, etc.), and in what order to apply (cleanser, then moisturizer, etc.):


Neutrogena Visibly Even Dialy Moisturizer SPF 30


Neutrogena Moisturizer for Combination Skin


Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser


Neutrogena Acohol-free Toner


***Please help as much as you can, because I'm new to this! ThanksSkin care question! PLEASE HELP?
Once in the morning, once in the night.


Cleanser, toner, once toner is dry - SPF 30, then moisturizer.





You can moisturize your face more if you need it, and you might even find you don't need the toner.Skin care question! PLEASE HELP?
it would be better if instead of regular moisturizers you substitute one for a night moisturizer. So this is what you want to do in the morning first cleanse your skin, then apply toner, toner is used to neutralize the ph balance in your skin, then you want to apply your moisturizer. follow the same routine at night.
Definitely get visibly even daily moisturizer.





1. visible even daily moisturizer (in the morning and when you go out)


2. moisturizer for combo skin ( at night)


3. fresh foaming cleanser (in the morning and night)


4. toner (night)





Clean your face first, then tone and then moisturizer.
I have tried the neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser, i personally did not like it, I thought it was too drying. I prefer oil of olay myself, However the moisturizers are very nice as well as the retinol treatment for wrinkles that is used at night. The toner is OK. But I personally am not a toner girl and really a step that you can skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin