Thursday, December 10, 2009

Penis Skin Care?

Okay, for a while now I've noticed these small harmless bumps on the skin of my penis, its like on the top. It didnt really seem like a big deal since they were like INSIDE but you can see the white spots as if they were white heads or something. Is there something wrong with that? Also I have this small bump like the size of a pimple..Is it possible to have a pimple on your penis? What can I do to clear this off? I'm only 16 and I'm not sexually active so It cant be any STD or anything. Also Im light skinned but my penis is Darker skinned. Would this affect my chances of having sex? How can I take care of the skin of my penis? would hand sanitizer do anything? Lotion? HELP PLEASE!Penis Skin Care?
okay, the white head thing and the darker skin thing is normal, and no, this won't effect your chances for sex. and please, for the love of god, do not put hand sanitizer on your penis. also, it is possible to have a zit on your penis, and if you aren't sexually active than this isn't somthing to alarm you.


where is the bump? sometimes the male penis can develop sort of bump looking things on the underside or near the veins, again, normal.Penis Skin Care?
tell your parents, whichever you feel more comfortable with. AND GO TO A DOCTOR catch it early better be safe then sorry. my brother0-in-law works as someone who analyzise anything they take off/out durring surgery and he's seen some sick stuff, and his lesson to me was if there is ANY deformaty GO TO A DOC
What makes you think they are ';harmless'; bumps. Go to your doctor and check it out. It could be a skin infection or fungas which needs medical attention.
apply some aloe vera gelly and evening primrose oil.





two-two has spoken
If bathing doesn't clear up those bumps, ask a doctor. It could be an STD that you got from another source besides sex or passed down from your parents.





It could even be cancer. Ask your doctor.
just soap and water. if it worries you a lot ask your doctor.
Try talking to your father, uncle, older brother, or another older male family member. If that is not possible then try your doctor.





My son is uncircumcised and at 5yrs he had his skin growing/sticking to the head of his penis and a white puss would gather under it. I had to take the skin and pull it back away from the area around the head and try to get the puss out and dab it with alcohol. Sometimes it was a little painful so I had to work at it a little each day until it cleared up completely. I don't know if this is what you are experiencing but I decided to share in case you were too uncomfortable talking to someone. I don't suggest using alcohol if it is an open wound only if you are trying to dry out the puss described above. I can only assume that I was not bathing him correctly.





I hope this helps.
It sounds like you may have had a penis transplant. You were probably born a woman and had someone elses penis sewed on you. This penis could have been infected before you got it. make sure you check with the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin