Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care advice for 16 year-old?

I feel like my face is so blahhh looking. I wash it twice a day and I have no breakouts (just once in a while I will get one), but my face is clean. The problem is I have freckles, but they are so light you can't even tell they are freckles. Instead it looks like my skin tone is all uneven and it is gross! :( Also, I have faint under-eye circles and my eyelids are sort of veiny :\ it's not as gross as it sounds, but it bothers me so much! any help?Skin care advice for 16 year-old?
You sound a lot like me. =P


I don't really have breakouts, but my skin can be so lifeless a dull. I have faint freckles too, just across my nose. Some people say they're cute, but I'm not so sure. I have stupid undereye circles and I can see some faint veins on my eyelids above the crease.





Okay, first of all try green tea bags on your eyes. Please them in warm water and then hold gently on your eyes for a few minutes. The caffiene and tea leaves are supposed to help undereye circles, and I have noticed a difference.





Secondly even if you don't wear makeup, try a bit of nude eyeshadow on your lids where the ';veins'; are. I use a matte neuteral beige that covers them up really well. I also use a light eyeshadow near the inner corners of my eyes where it looks dark. Then, use a white shimmery shadow on your brow bone. If you're into foundation, try Bare Minerals. It gets rid of the ';dull lifelessness'; of my skin and gives it a dewy glow! It blends so well and looks so natural!





The last thing you could try is a slight tanning lotion to make discoloration less noticeable. I use Olay Touch of Sun for my face and body. Make sure to blend it well!Skin care advice for 16 year-old?
http://www.expertvillage.com/video-serie鈥?/a>





I use that link like a bible! its really good


I hope this helps...here's another one that i have under my favorites on my internet actually...





http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Natural_Mak鈥?/a>





take care!





p.s. im happy that you drink water, eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin