Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care for me ?????

have normal skin except for my t-zone i have light red/darker than my skin tone scars left from spots under my nose and i get about 2-3 spots every now and again .....i have some small blackheads at either side of my nose can anyone recommend some neutrogena products that will :


(i)fade the scars


(ii)reduce my spots and stop them from comming in the first place


(iii)get rid of my blackheads


(iv)combat my oily t-zone but not dry it out (caz it gets kinda flacky)


(v)even my skin tone


i want a daily cleanser and something form of treatment for my other skin problems


i dont have sensetive skin and im 14 b.t.w


i know im askin a lot haha sorry


thanks guys


xxxSkin care for me ?????
PRO ACTIVE WILL DO ALL OF THIS...Neutrogena uses sylic acid in many of their products,Skin care for me ?????
Have you tried making your own skin care skin care products? Using effective ingredients, you





can save money and get the finest results then in the store. www.faceliftrecipes.com
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin