Thursday, December 3, 2009

SKIN CARE!!!...HELP...10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!!!...xD...?

Ok...questioin for girls...and guys if u use these products...which skin care products work better?!?!?!...Biore, Clean and Clear or Neutrogena?!?!?!...I currently use Biore so idk wat would work better...I'd like to know which would be more worth my $$$...and actually work better!!!...xD...bcuzz biore DOES work gr8 but idk...i need something more worth my cash...:P thnxs sooosooosooo much in advance...xDSKIN CARE!!!...HELP...10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!!!...xD...?
Biore, Clean %26amp; Clear, and Neutrogena test on animals. I cannot consciously recommend a product that does this.





If you want a great skincare routine, you should check out Mario Badescu.


http://www.mariobadescu.com/





You can check out which skin regimen would suite you:


http://www.mariobadescu.com/regimen.asp





They may look a little pricey but I myself use his products and they do last for a very long time and work gorgeously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin