Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care:red spots?

Okay well im a teenage boy going through the usual period in time of pimples and stuff and umm i always =X peel them off YES I KNOW IT'S A BAD THING i stopped doing it now that i notice how bad it is. in the outside when i look in the mirror





mirror-skin looks even and only a few pimples


picture-my skin is uneven red dots everywhere and you can see alot of face skin issues like scars and stuff,black dots (plain my skin isn't clear and clean)





how can i remove those deep scars i have been using those acne treatment and it turns my skin dry but i have been using that and lotion but i dont see any results what should i do? it's getting really out of hand its everywhere! when i take a pic it's so obvious my skin is uneven!Skin Care:red spots?
lyk andy i just wanted 2 thank u for answering my Q


u saved my life


it was for an assignment, thnx again








and as for ur Q sorry i donno i just wanted 2 thank u


gud luck wid ur uneven skin


buh-bye
  • pulse rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin