Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care products?

I have combonation skin. My nose is oily and gets a lot of blackheads. Between my eyebrows, my forehead, and my cheeks get really dry. I use proactiv right now and it got rid of the red bumps on my cheeks and chin, but besides that it did nothing so to me it's not worth the money especially because it dried my skin even when I used moisturizer and didn't use anything on my skin outside of their products. What's a good skin care line, preferably a little cheaper than Proactiv, that will keep my bumps away and help my blackheads?





I wash my face twice a day every day and I really have never found anything that helps my skin.Skin care products?
Use Clinique skin care products those are really the best you can find those may be expensive but taking care of your face is your best investment. You can find them in big departamental stores and probaly they will try to sell you a whole package of products just buy the soap and the antiblemish those are the best and you might also want to buy a moisturizer as you said you have dry skin and other thing that had help me is using a bufpuf sponge (3M is the brand) to apply the soap use more strenght in the oily areas and pass it slightly over the dry ones.


I hope I helped.Skin care products?
clean and clear is wht i use


it the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin