Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care and body hair removal, how do i get rid of the nasty razor spots?

Okay so, before i started waxing, like everyone else i was shaving.


The first day i always loved it, the skin was smooth, exfoilated and ready to hit the road with a skirt or shorts.





the following days when the hair grew back, especially on my thighs i would get this red marks from the hair popping back, my legs would get ichy, and some times, there would be a zit.





I went to waxing, it was great too, only sometimes i had the same result when they grew back. I can't wear anything short now without panty hose cause of the grey-now dots i have on my thighs. Any advices how to get rid of the scars?





what method of body hair removal do you recommend? waxing and shaving doesn't help alot. Cream is just like shaving just without the razor, plus it's expensive for a result that lasts max 2 days.Skin care and body hair removal, how do i get rid of the nasty razor spots?
exfoliate! The dead skin is what makes hair bumps usually.Or hairs that get cut straight across.This is going to sound funny but I use murad exfoliating gel to keep razor bumps away.


Use a sugar scrub before you remove hair to soften the hair and remove dead skin.Use a moisturizing cream if you shave.Use a razor with 3 blades or more.You have to go over the area less and the shave lasts longer.I place a hot (as hot as I can stand it) wet cloth on the area right after shaving, then apply the Murad after Im dried off- dont apply it right away it may sting.I use it everyday after I shower and it works.


One day, when I can afford it- im going to get mine lasered off! Shaving/waxing/Nairing sucks!





Oh and if you exfoliate with a scrub regularly and keep lotion on, the spots will fade.All it is,is dead skin around the hair that came in contact with a razor.Skin care and body hair removal, how do i get rid of the nasty razor spots?
Aftershave is supposed to really help with that. I think that is what it is for. (girls aftershave you can find any store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin