Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care moodswings?

The past few months have been extremely confusing for my skin!


My whole life i've had extremely oily skin, but since turning 26, my skin has become combination. However, my problem now is that for 2 weeks out of the month, I have extremely dry skin all over and then the other two weeks oily skin. I have no idea what brands to use, and what sort of cleanser (milk, foam, etc). I heard it's bad to alternate cleansers, should I do this because of my wacky skin? I heard MAC was good and Mario Badescu? I just plopped 200 bucks on Yonka, so nothing to expensive please! Thanks in advance for all your answers! Greatly appreciated!Skin Care moodswings?
You must keep repeating, skin care is all about repitition and for your answer i say get a nonscented(for damaged skin) lotion and apply twice a day or whenever You get out of the shower. Hope this helps!Skin Care moodswings?
i think you should see what your dermatologist says.





in the mean time, you can get a good moisturizer, and a good oil control face wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin