Thursday, December 3, 2009

What natural skin care products work the best for occasional breakouts/oil skin?

Hell everyone! I have been on my skin care journey for about 3 years. I've used so many products ranging from Proactive to regular over the counter products like Neutrogena. I have decided to change to non-chemical products, I want to try out natural skin care products due to the fact that I've noticed more irritation with the chemical products. My skin is oily and i also have moderate/minor breakouts mostly pimples/whiteheads. Can you suggest any natural skin care that i can purchase over the counter that will give me great results.





Thanks in advanceWhat natural skin care products work the best for occasional breakouts/oil skin?
PLAIN yogurt. use it as a mask. and rinse. Simple, cheap and effective!!What natural skin care products work the best for occasional breakouts/oil skin?
TOOTHPASTE don';t use as mask leave it on for one hour or 30 mins or whatever everyday the fluoride or something will burn the fats/ oils in there
  • pulse rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin