Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care? what to buy?

okay, I'm 28 and have never started a skin care regiment, I take a shower everyday and always wash my face with soap, and truthfully, I've never really fully had a problem except for my time of the month. however, recently a friend introduced me to this goats milk and almond honey facial cream cleanser, and I can't believe how smooth my skin is, and fresh looking, so it got me going, and now I'd like to start a skin care regiment, but I have no idea what to buy...olay? loreal? nutrogeana? etc..and they have all different things...day cream, night cream, eye cream, olay has this 7 in 1...does that mean its all in one, like I wouldn't need it, along with moistourzier and eye cream, or do I still use the moisturizers and eye cream..etc..just wondering what I should start with, and what do I absolutely need? again I'm 28, and I don't really have any wrinkles that I can see, buy everyone is telling me that if I dont' start now, I will.Skin care? what to buy?
The very best skin care products are made by CLARINS. You can find the products in major department stores. Expensive, yes, worth the price, yes. Don't use cheap products if you care how you look.


PS Don't ever smoke or be with people that do. It will cause early wrinkles and ugly skin. Stay beautiful.Skin care? what to buy?
i use clean n clear n by the end of the week my face is felling brand new!! works great ! n cheap! like around $4.00 n up
I would not recommend you use water and soap for your face since it can hamper the natural glow over a long time. What you need to do first find out the skin type (oily or dry). Based on that buy a face kit which includes a face wash, toner and cream which will help keep the glow on your face. I am few years younger than you and I have been using these products for an amazing results over the past couple of years:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin