Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care problem HELP?

Okays so im sixteen and i only get pimples around my forehead, and i have really oily skin sometimes and i have these wierd little pimple lookiung things on my upper part of my cheeks under my eyes and they wont pop


what can i use to get rid of the oilness and the pimples and those wierdo pimple on my cheeks


something that works really well


PLEASESkin care problem HELP?
What i do is i use neutrogena ance stress control (the pump) and then after that i use regular soap with oatmeal in it(you can buy all of this anywhere) and then rinse with watr.Skin care problem HELP?
I'm 16 I only get them on my forehead (I have since 7th grade. Ugh.) and I have oily skin! I don't know what ';weirdo pimples'; on your cheeks but maybe its rosacea, a different kind of acne. Trust me, the best thing you can do in the whole entire world is go to a dermatologist. I begged my parents for two years and they finally took me. I know how you feel. Acne is frustrating. I wake up in the morning not knowing what I'm going to look like and if I get a day or two where my face is clear I feel perfect! I'm currently using Epiduo which is working like magic for me. So if you go to the dermatologist maybe they can help you out with your ';weird pimples'; and the ones on your forehead.





For your oily skin however, I have a remedy. You'll need an egg, some toner, and translucent powder. Crack an egg and throw out the yolk, you only need the whites. Put it on your face (I know it sounds weird, trust me though) and let it dry. Rinse it off with warm water, and get some toner and apply it to your T-zone (forehead nose and chin, and your cheeks if they are oily). Apply the translucent powder and you're oil free! You can also take those oil absorbing sheets around with you if you want. I like those as well.








Also, DRINK POMEGRANATE-CRANBERRY JUICE. My skin has never been so clear for so long since drinking this stuff and maybe it's just me, but it is amazing. If you can get your hands on any anti-oxidants it may work for you. Make sure there's no sugar in it though cause that can just make it worse. It is also healthy for the res of your body and I think it tastes great! I dilute it with water though cause its a bit strong for me ;) Yea water too drink a lot of that your body loves it.








Another thing, don't use soaps cleansers and moisturizers with fragrances and too much benzoyl peroxide and/or salicylic acid. Go for things that say ';gentle, unscented, and/or for sensitive skin'; even if your skin isn't that sensitive. The extra stuff is just crap.





Really hope I helped and I hope your skin clears up! Good luck!
Mrs. Star,





I have a similar situation. This is what has given me excellent results:





First I recommend a cleanser/toner combo. I use an excellent combination from Coonobabe.


cleanser: Pepino


toner: Savila


after washing with cleanser pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry.


This cleanser/toner combo is not as harsh as acne cleansers you get in stores. Those tend to strip the skin bone dry, then the skin reacts by producing more oil. That's been my experience. So I hope this helps you.


btw: this company ships 4 free .


Google Coonobabe
For the ones under your eyes and on your cheeks, I would use a topical product with salicylic acid like this one http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=33.





For the parts of your face that is oily, use something with benzoyl peroxide like http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=50%26amp;productpos=0.





Also, once or twice a week try using a clay mask to help keep shine down and to draw out impurities http://www.otcwholesale.com/biore-10517.html.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin