Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care problems...................?

i'm 13, and i dont want answers saying ';oh its just puberty, you'll get over it.';


but im already fully developed, i've had my period for 3 years (yes i know its sad, i got it when i was 10) but anyways, i have tons of acne


well, sometimes i do


my face is either fairly clear with just a few bright red pimples


or covered in a ton of small ones


i use clean and clear cleansers


i use neutrogena cleansers


i use pretty much everything, but it DOESNT WORK!





what can i do to get rid of my pimples? or at least tone them down a bit?


what kind of cleansers work/worked for you?


any food thats good for that?


not touching skin, any advice like that?





10 pointsSkin care problems...................?
Stop using so many facial products! D: I have perfectly clear skin, am your age, and had my period for as long as you did..This is what I do =p


1. Go to a sauna at least once a week...it opens up your pores and you sweating gets all the crap that's in your pores. And a bonus, it leaves your skin looking dewy and soft=) If you don't have access, steam your face. =) Boil some water, pour it in a wide bowl, hold your face above it and cover with a towel so the steam doesn't escape...10-15 minutes..


2. Aveeno cleansers. Best thing in the world. ONLY chemical thing that I put on, and its still basically all natural. I use the positively radiant one. Wash morning and night. And don't just lather on once and wash off, do it twice...I don't believe the first time gets rid of everything.


3. Only use pure Vitamin E moisturizer or Aloe Vera..I use Aloe..use it after you cleanse. =)


4. Weekly, do a face mask...either with a raw egg yolk, or any fruit that matches your skin type and what you want to achieve...just type in google home made facial masks or home remedies..or anything else you can thing of that would direct you to websites. I found a few amazing ones that have all natural remedies for skin, hair, nails, etc. =)


5. NO TOUCHY!


6. NEVER WEAR FOUNDATION! I repeat! NEVER WEAR IT! It is the worst thing possible for acne..even if its FOR acne, its still terrible!!


7. Another thing..you might want to try using a GENTLE scrub once a week or so..maybe even once every two weeks.


8. Be gentle with it=) People in the old ages did not have all these chemicals and products, they only had natural ingredients. And they had amazing skin...the more you put on, the more your skin gets used to it, and it won't do its job of cleaning itself and retaining its natural moisture.


9. Skin a day or two with cleansing...just use water and Aloe=) This will keep it healthier in the long run, and like I said above, keep it from getting used to the chemicals...I noticed that when I did that, my skin was actually healthier looking and clearer than with washing every single day..


10. Basically, I follow almost the same thing that this woman does in the youtube video I'll post as one of the sources, but I don't use any facial products except those I wrote...that and the fact that I have to follow a strict acid reflux diet..look it up if you're interested. I noticed that it helped INCREDIBLY..it made my skin more glowing and healthy. =)


I could come up with alot more, but this is just off the top of my head...If you have any questions or want any advice on this, just e-mail me=)Skin care problems...................?
I feel for you. I was in the same place at 13 and it's not fun. When I discovered foundation, I thought it was an absolute God send. Try applying just a light amount to your face to help cover the pimples up. Don't cake it on or you'll look even worse. Cover girl used to make a line for acne prone skin, so you could even try that.
Have you tried the Clean%26amp; Clear with the active ingrediant Triclosan? Its oil free and foams.





Look for products with that in it.
I feel for you too, I like ';nope';'s answer, but I feel you should stay away from foundation. Even if it's for acne prone skin, it still clogs your pores and prolongs the damage in the long run. If it's makeup you want, try bare minerals. It's a little pricey, but it's great for acne prone skin. I am 25, and never had pimples until now. I started using that make up, and using a mask once a week and it really helped to clear up my skin. I like Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask. As far as cleansers go, I like Alba brand Sea Algae Enzyme facial scrub. It's not harsh at all, and leaves your skin really soft. Good luck, and hang in there!!
before you clean your skin with any of the products...soak your face in warm to hot water for a about 5 minutes or so, so the pores can open up, make sure your face is clean of makeup too before you do this. then after 5 minutes, use your cleansers again...sometimes when you use your cleanser, take your time to massage it around face, but dont press hard on it cuz it may irritate your skin. if do u wear makeup, make sure it's cleaned off before you go to sleep. also eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and drink water. try to stay away from oily foods and yeah dont touch your face when your hand is dirty or better yet dont touch it at all. oh and dont stay up too late for the night, cuz it maybe another problem causing you to break out...you need at least a good 7 to 10 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin