Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care tips for an African American 14-year old?

I am 14 years old and I am so annoyed with my skin right now. It seems like I'm constantly breaking out, or my face is always shiny. I've tried alot of products on my face (Proactiv- worked, but as soon as i stopped using it, i broke out, AcneFree, Ambi, Noxzema, etc.) and nothing is really making a difference. I know most of it is just me going through adolescence and all, but there has to be something that i can do to at least tone it down...so anyone who has any products, natural or store-bought...please help!! Thanks!!Skin care tips for an African American 14-year old?
Try this routine it helped me a lot!!!





Morning- Wash face with only non perfume soap and water


apply diluted tea tree oil with a cotton wool bud to the affected areas leave on to dry.


Dont wear make up





Night- Wash face with water and non perfume soap


apply sudo cream onto spots leave on over night


http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/S鈥?/a>


Once a week use a deep pour clensing face mask!!


eat 5 pieces of fruit a day.


Drink pleantly of water.


Your skin will be clear in no time!


Keep it up even when spots have gone :D





Your skin will be glowing in no time!











xxx





DONT USE CLEARISIL IT STRIPS SKIN OF NATURAL OIL THAT IT NEEDS use only natural productsSkin care tips for an African American 14-year old?
I would recommend usin gPhilosophys Purity made simple face wash...ist so mild..I bet you cannot break out....








Also as you say your skin is shiny which means you have oily skin, you will want to use





1) products which have very little oil in them...


2) Scrubs twice a week...St. ives invigorating


3) Steam your face with a little cleansing milk on before scrubbing


4) Use cooling/soothing masks.. use bath and body works





Sorry I cannot recommend anything for acne....
Use a mosturizer on your face thats oil free. i use clearasil for sensitive skin %26amp; it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin