Thursday, December 10, 2009

Black Skin Care for Pimple Scars?

Can anyone suggest what type of affordable skin cleansing/cream solution I could use to get rid of dark spots/pimple scars on my face? I have a darker brown complexion and every once in awhile, I'd get a pimple or bump the exact same places on my face as months previously. I'd wash my face multiple times a week and it won't do nothing for the pimple or white head except dry my skin out, so I have gotten used to popping them on the spot. But... now they leave darker scars %26gt;=[ And now I have one right on my nose and I look horrible. It pretty much sucks.





For what it's worth - I guess additional info is that I have a '; T '; format where grease builds up on my face. It's not really a T, but my forehead and my cheeks and nose gets effected. Can anyone help? Lol I'm pretty desperate now.Black Skin Care for Pimple Scars?
well, I'm a dark skin BLACK Puerto Rican and my advice to you isss......








drink a large 32 or 64 ounce bottle of prune juice 1X a week and plenty of water try a gallon a day, drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day, add supplements acidophilus and vitamin b5.*vitamin b5 is good for clogged pores which causes blackheads and acne.* some beta carotene, zinc and vitamin c into your diet. i like to take the vitamins seperate. a multi vitamin doesn't give me the dosages i need.





cleaning out your insides will help a great deal with your skin.





try a pure soap like basis (the white one) it has no perfume or fragrance.





use st. ives apricot scrub 2x a week. *I personally like the one for sensitive skin* and make a mix of witch hazel and green tea. soak the green tea bag until its real dark and then mix it with your witch hazel keep that in the fridge.





and what do you mean you wash your face a couple of times a week? that sounds like you only wash when the moods hits you.





i think ( im no skin care expert) you should wash your face morning and right before bed.





after you wash your face use the toner (witch hazel and green tea mix) to remove any soap residue then put a light moisturizer on.. something like jojoba oil or something that your skin will agree with.





also rose hipseed oil is EXCELLENT for dark marks, scars etc... look it up.





remember you can put everything on your face that claims to work but if your insides are dirty your face will always have problems!





EDIT





OMG stop popping your pimples all you are doing is spreading bacteria and making more dark marks! if you cant stop doing that at least put some rubbing alcohol after you do it so it can help a little bit with the bacteria..........peace!Black Skin Care for Pimple Scars?
Thanks ! i forget to say to you that you can put some witch hazel on cotton pads and keep it in a little zip loc bag or some kind of small container and keep it in your purse (if you are a female lol ) so whenever your face gets oily while at work, school or just in the street you can wipe it down.. Report Abuse

Zinc helps stop scarring.





go to http://www.acneherbaltreatment.com/acne-鈥?/a> for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin