Thursday, December 10, 2009

Face/Skin care?

am being preventative/proactive about taking care of my skin...my skin type is oily but also combination and sensative. I need to know the order to use products and how often for...exfoliating, using a clay mask to draw impurities, nose strips, and steaming my face. I know washing, toner/astringent and lotion are daily...but about every 5 days I want to pamper myself w/ a facial where I steam, clean, tone/astingent, moisturize and put a clay mask on my face. the murad system uses sulfer and salycic acid to clear skin and blemishes so I brought sulfer hair grease (and use it at night like 2-3 times a week to get the sulfur benefits and deep moisturizing of petroleum.) http://www.americarx.com/Products/9451.h鈥?/a>


Also when I get white heads pimples with white filling that protrude out on my face they leave marks or blemishes so I have to stay ontop of face care this seems like alot but I am sure they will prevent oily skin and pimples which cause blemishes for me. THANKSFace/Skin care?
Making the best choices for our bodies, and ultimately our skin, is achieved through good diet/ food, exercise, regular professional treatments, personalized homecare, and above all, a healthy mental attitude.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin