Thursday, December 10, 2009

Several skin-care questions from a guy that just doesn't know better.?

So I was depressed for a while. And my physical appearance has suffered from it. I've done my best to break out of it but there are a few things that I just don't have the proper knowledge to deal with.





I am 100% secure with my sexuality so go ahead and suggest whatever will help. Even if it's not something a guy would normally use.





1. What types of products should I use? I know I need body-wash. But do I need a separate product for washing my face? Moisturizer? I also have a problem with black-heads on my nose. I'm pretty lost here.





2. So I've read I need to exfoliate my skin, is that something I get in body-wash or in a separate product?





3. Certain areas of my body are just dark and look dirty. This is due to a long time of not caring about myself and it just got pretty bad. It seems no amount of scrubbing can make it go away. What can I do for this?





4. Any other skin-care products you'd suggest? Whatever helps keep my skin looking nice and healthySeveral skin-care questions from a guy that just doesn't know better.?
Completely going to sound weird, but Mary Kay has stuff for all of the things you mention - blackheads, exfoliating products, moisturizer, skin lightener, etc.





Other than that - Aveeno has some excellent products, you should get at least a cleanser and a moisturizer, I believe they should have one of each of those for blemish-prone skin.





Biore pore strips are supposed to be good for blackheads, but I haven't tried those.





St. Ives has a clay facial mask that can also help blackheads, called Mineral Clay Firming Mask. Just wash your face with very warm water first and any cleanser, to open your pores.





Lemon juice might help to lighten the dirty looking dark patches, my theory is that it could be built up skin. Or you could try anything with glycolic or salycilic acid in it, it will help dissolve the excess skin cells. Check the labels of anything for acne, usually one of those is the active ingredient.





That should be good. Oh, if you shave your face, Bath %26amp; Body works has an awesome shaving cream. It's by True Blue Spa, and I think it's called Sheave the Day (play on words - has shea butter in it). It's in a blue tube.








Edit - BTW, the person above me has great suggestions too, sea salt or sugar are definitely great exfoliants, as long as it's for your body not your face!!Several skin-care questions from a guy that just doesn't know better.?
hi there you will get plenty of answers for questions 1 2 and 4 but i would like to mention number 3 pls be more specific i dont believe that because you didnt bathe a few days so much dirt accumulated that you cant scrub it off where exactly are these 'dirty' patches on your neck inside of the elbows underarms? If yes pls get your insulin checked.
Try Papaya kojic or licorine base soap/cream.


These work wonders.


Check this out:


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>
its great that you are feeling better and wanting to take care of your self. believe me, most woman dream of the day thier boyfriend asks them what moisturizer to use! Regarding sexuality, the best sexual aide is confidence in your body so I would recomend eating well and exercising. For body wash look for something with glycolic acid or salicylic acid. This will keep your body blemish free. Neurtogena or physoderm are good. To expholiate your skin, yes they make body washed with expholiation beads in them but for a guy, i think that the easiest way to exfoliate is skin brushing. Look it up in google and it will tell you all about it. it feels nice, improves circulation, exfoliates your skin, is easy and fast, and not to girly - ie guy friendly. or you can just mix olive oil and sea salt and rub it on your skin. at any rate, exfoliation of your body should happen once a week. Once a day, after you get out fo the shower and towel dry, moisturize your body. good lotions are nivea, lac-hydrin lotion, aveeno, vaseline intensive care, gold bond. For your face, you need to clense it once in the morning and once before bed. I think Nivea makes a product line for men, as so many other companies. Just take a look at the skin care isle in your local drug store. You need a facial clenser (NEVER use soap, it will age you). I like spectro jel. In the morning use a moisturizer with an SPF to protect your skin. In the evening, the moisturizer does not need to contain spf. to expholiate your face, you can get creams with exfoliation beads in them - use these products once every 2 weeks. for the black heads, biore pore strips really do work. Also neutrogena makes great products to remedy black heads. Good luck!!
get some neutrogena clean %26amp; clear at walmart. They have alot of different types of skin products, so get whatever you think you need. If that does not work, try Proactive. It is expensive, but really good. As far as you body, how about some Axe or some other kind of body wash and maybe a loofah(like a sponge, you scrub your body with it).
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin